Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday KADE!!




Kade had a WONDERFUL birthday!!! He was a super champ! He didn't cry once! He ate 2 hot dogs, his father's idea, and he would have eaten all of his cake if I would have let him!! He was super sweet, and the happiest one year old I have seen at a party!!! Andrea Reed with Sweetcakes LLC made his cake, http://www.sweetcakesllc.com/ as you will see it was AMAZING!!! We are getting ready for Christmas but running out of time!!! I have scones in the oven now! I plan on packing up goodie bags for friends this week and spreading a bit of Christmas cheer on Wednesday!




The holidays snuck up on me this year! I have been training for a 1/2 marathon which I ran this past Sunday the 20th. I was so proud of my time! 2:05!! That's 13.1 miles!! So now that that is over, I am wrapping up final Christmas chores! We are looking forward to a trip to Tennessee after Christmas for a week! No plans, just relaxing, or as much as you can with a 1 and a 2 year old!




Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: