Thursday, July 26, 2007

Baby Shower #3, 36 Weeks











Apologies for the delay! Much going on these days! Getting ready for baby, getting Leanna back to school, and I have been fighting the flu on top of all of this! I know this life is never perfect...nor could I expect it to be... but when I think about my children and how blessed I have been I am so thankful. God is blessing me with this healthy baby after three miscarriages, and I know his plan is perfect even though sometimes it is hard not to question. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends and family that God has put in my life, to support me and pray for me during this time! Everyone has been so great in helping me prepare for Kennedy's arrival. It is hard to believe that she will be here in less than two weeks! I saw the Dr. today and he said she looked great! She even gave him a healthy kick when he was feeling around! I have been finishing the nursery, washing clothes, and getting everything ready for her...I have even started a scrapbook!!! Thanks Courtney for your help! It has been so much fun to work on! I know the kids will love to look through it! Next posting is pictures of the nursery! I promise! These pictures are from the shower that Daune, Jenny and Amy from our connect group at church hosted. We had a great time! I am so thankful for my friends at church...they have blessed my life in more ways than they know!

No comments: