Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Heart Kade

Sometimes when we least expect it...something so special happens and your life would never be the same without it! That's how I feel about Kade! My little blessing! I never thought that I would have a fourth child, but God knew that my family wouldn't be complete without this little ray of sunshine! He is such a blessing to my life, Out of all of us he is the most easy going!! He is always happy, unless you aren't feeding him fast enough! He is 13 months old now and walking all over the place and getting into everything! He is going to have to learn how to be tough with Kennedy pulling him around like a babydoll! Even when I am having a bad day or life isn't going as I think it should, I can sit back and look in these beautiful blue eyes of his and think about all that God has blessed me with! He is the topper to this cake of a family...all of its complicated layers are made complete by him just being here! XXOO Kade!!

No comments: